Want some Linkedoff today?
Here are some relaxing places in Oslo that you might want to visit:
Here are some relaxing places in Oslo.
- Vigelandsparken: over 200 sculptures in granite, bronze and wrought iron
- Frognerparken: A large park in Oslo that is known for its beautiful nature and sculptures.
- Akerselva: A river that flows through Oslo and is known for its beautiful hiking trails and waterfalls.
- The Oslofjord: A fjord known for its beautiful islands, beaches and hiking trails.
- The Munch Museum: A museum dedicated to the famous Norwegian artist Edvard Munch.
- Norwegian Folk Museum: A museum that shows life in Norway from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- The park of the Royal Castle.
PS! Turn your phone on silent. Inhale. Breath out. (Repeat) #smiley #thumbsup